Traditional Wing Chun Rules of Conduct
- Remain disciplined - Conduct yourself ethically as a martial artist.
- Practice courtesy and righteousness - Serve the society and respect your elders.
- Love your fellow students - Be united and avoid conflicts.
- Limit your desires and pursuit of bodily pleasures - Preserve the proper spirit.
- Train diligently - Maintain your skills.
- Learn to develop spiritual tranquility - Abstain from arguments and fights.
- Participate in society - Be moderate and gentle in your manners.
- Help the weak and the very young - Use martial skills for the good of humanity.
- Pass on the tradition - Preserve this Chinese art and rules of conduct.